Anna Pavlova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anna Pavlova

Anna Pavlova - Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Webmastress
Rang: Administrateur
Webmastress

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2005-04-03

Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna Empty
PostSubject: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 14:41

A way of giving her a card saying we know she can do it, and we support her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anna-pavs.tk
gymjenny

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 14:55

anna!... you are the best and i know you can do it:D train hard for it and eveything will turn out fine! i support you always and for me you will always be the best

xxx jenny
Back to top Go down
natster0

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 15:13

All the best Anna for the future!!! You are what an artistic gymnast should be: strong and graceful. Keep up the good work!

Natalka
xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Tamara

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 15:59

Hi Anna! I will support you no matter what and I want to wish you all the best luck for the future! I hope to see you many more times! Smile
Back to top Go down
fullyboo

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 16:44

I wish you all the very best for the rest of 2006, esepcially the World Championships.

Go and rightly claim what is yours. You are an extremely talented girl, and still keep hope for us to watch beautiful and real gymnastics.

Stay healthy, work had and be strong.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Gotham

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 17:36

Thankyou for giving us gorgeous gymnastics! We are behind you no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Clairey-fairey
Bavard
Clairey-fairey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2005-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 18:19

Anna,
Thanks so much for your beautiful gymnastics, which I love. Please carry on and I wish you all the best in the future! One day you will be there on that AA podium with the gold Very Happy
Thanks,
Claire xxx
Back to top Go down
2btrout

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 18:53

Anna:

Keep up all your hard work and love for gymnastics. You are such a beautiful gymnast to watch. I would love the chance to see you compete again at the 2006 Championships in Denmark.

Stay healthy and best wishes in all you want to do!

Sincerely,
Claudia M
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 19:11

Anna you are the most beautiful, talented and elegant gymnast that i have ever seen. I wish you all the luck and love in the world for your future in gymnastics and in anything you aspire to do in life.

I will support you throughout everything Very Happy
Good luck, YOU deserve it!!
Джейсон xxx

Last edited by on Wed 5 Jul - 15:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
claire

PostSubject: GO ANNA !!!!   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 21:04

Anna ! We all love you in Durban South Africa !!
You are my gymnasts' greatest gymnastics heroine !

GOOD LUCK FOR WORLDS especially.

From the gym of Lindo Ngcongo and Tyrone Morris who trained with you in Moscow early this year !
www.ptngym.co.za
Back to top Go down
Silence
Bavard
Silence

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2005-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 22:35

Anna,
Watching your performance in 2004 inspired me to love gymnastics. I would love to have the chance to see you perform again. I wish you luck with your gymnastics and in the future - you deserve it! Best wishes for everything, and thank you for all the wonderful gymnastics you have shown us!

Emma
Back to top Go down
MartinaE

PostSubject: All the best to you :)   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyTue 4 Jul - 23:55

npubet Anna! Smile

Best wishes also from me for all upcoming competitions! Smile I`m looking forward to see you compete again - you are the best! Smile You have the biggest support from all of us, and we all hope you are going to reach all the goals you have set for yourself - or even go beyond! Smile
Love
from
Martina in Germany Smile
Back to top Go down
starligh

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyWed 5 Jul - 4:23

Your a great gymnast and will succed. Hope you go well. YOU CAN DO IT !!!
Back to top Go down
kim
kim

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2005-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyWed 5 Jul - 4:38

Anna, I have supported you since 2002, actually right after European championship in that year!
and it will be continued in the future too!
you were always my best gymnast and you are!
best wishes to you Very Happy

kim
Back to top Go down
jprodrig

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyWed 5 Jul - 5:16

Anna,

You're a wonderful gymnast, a lovely dancer and a beautiful girl. You have all qualitys that a perfect gymnast should have, as we can see in your routines, that are absolutely awesme. Thanks for giving us a beautiful, powerful and artistic gymnastic. I'm sure you will win a lot of competitions. I believe in you, in your potential, and I know you can do it.
Good luck!

João Paulo.
Back to top Go down
/\/\@g*c

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyWed 5 Jul - 5:53

You are undisputibly one of the most adored gymnasts in history! So powerful and still so graceful! I think I speak for everyone on gymworld when I say we love you and good luck forever! thumleft Good Good Good
Back to top Go down
Tes

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyWed 5 Jul - 13:14

Hello Anna,

I want to say I admire you for trying so hard after a difficult period. I hope you found the joy in gymnastics back and will show at worlds what you are really capable of. You are an amazing gymnast that I love watching. Good luck with the training and at worlds.

Best Wishes,

Tessa from The Netherlands
Back to top Go down
Annelies

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyWed 5 Jul - 13:43

Hi Anna,
You are my nr. 1 gymnast for a long time now and I wish you good luck with the world championships this year! I hope that you can let everybody see what a great gymnast you are!
I hope you enjoy it, because joy is the most important thing in doing gymnastics!
I'm looking forward seeing you shine on the world championships;)
xxx annelies (holland)
Back to top Go down
Anna002

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyWed 5 Jul - 14:58

hello Anna!
You're my favourite gymnast so far, i admire your gymnastics very much, i wish you the best luck at this worlds, joy doing your routines and never give up!

kisses from Spain
marta
Back to top Go down
Sofke

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyWed 5 Jul - 18:05

Anna, you are an incredible gymnast and I admire your strength and confidence to go on. It hasn't always been easy for you, but you kept showing new elements and beautiful dance moves. You are one of the few gymnasts that still combines the beauty and wonderful technique of gymnastics. I hope you can complete all your routines in Worlds like you know you can complete them. But no matter what, you will stay in the hearts of so many people forever ...

Greetings from Belgium,

Sofke
Back to top Go down
katyafan

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyThu 6 Jul - 9:25

anna, we know you can do it!!

even though times get tough sometimes, we will always have faith in you!

rise to the top, you can do it!!

don't ever give up on your dream!

love,

diane
Back to top Go down
krusty

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptyFri 7 Jul - 15:22

hey anna, good luck for everything. hope to see you doing really well this year. you are an amazing gymnast one of the best in the world. and my favourite ever. good luck. luv christine (ure aussie fan Razz) thumright
Back to top Go down
tiskelly

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptySat 8 Jul - 8:28

You should feel very proud, Anna! You've accomplished a lot and you will do very well if you only believe in yourself.

Lots of love and support, Kelly K
Back to top Go down
frede

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptySat 8 Jul - 12:49

Hey Anna!

I adore your gymnastics and I'm glad you kept going after the Olympics and much trouble! Your gymnastics are beautiful, you are a great girl and I hope you continue to be that strong!

Good luck for the future!
Back to top Go down
Sandra B

PostSubject: GO PAVLOVA!   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna EmptySat 8 Jul - 16:36

Anna,

You are one of my favorites gymnastics, your elegance and technique are beautiful. I desire just the best for you, I cheer for you on Worlds, nobody deserve that gold more than you, THAT GOLD IS YOURS! Keep this in mind, don't worry about the others gymnast, you are best then they! Congratulations for your new beam and floor routines, I loved!

Good Luck on Worlds!

Sandra (brasilian fan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna   Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna Empty

Back to top Go down

Well-wishes and words of encouragement for anna
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next